- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have at least two full years of experience
- Must have a valid Iowa Driver’s License
Cannot have an OWI or Drug Charges within the last 5 years
- Company uniform provided with weekly wash service
- Payday is every Friday-Direct deposit available
- Year-Round employment available
Landscape Crew Supervisor
Elite Lawn Services, LLC is a rapidly growing company which is adding to our landscaping division and looking for individuals who are willing to grow with us. We focus on quality, productivity, and safety. We offer year-round employment with opportunities for growth.
We are looking for a reliable, hard-working individual who doesn't mind getting dirty, who likes working outside, and takes pride in their craftsmanship. We build patios, retaining walls, pathways, outdoor living spaces, fire-pits, water features and complete landscape installations.
- Hardscaping & Landscaping Construction Experience or equivalent (2 years minimum)
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling & squatting
- Work with crew to complete projects in the estimated time
- Valid driver's license, CDL a plus and will earn extra pay
- Equipment operation experience (skid loader/ CTL, mini excavator, mini skid, compact wheel loader, etc)
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday
Uniforms provided, health insurance available, bonus program, year-round employment. Upbeat environment in a rapidly growing local business working with quality equipment and experienced crews with an involved management staff who wants to see you succeed and grow. Opportunity for advancement, raises, and bonuses.
We offer competitive wages to be determined on your experience. $500 sign on bonus for immediate start.
Must have a minimum of 2 years experience landscaping. You will be required to install new landscapes and maintain current landscaping customers properties. You must have knowledge about products, trees, plants and flowers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have experience installing patios and retaining walls.
- Installing/mulching/maintaining residential and commercial properties
- Spraying landscapes
- Watering newly installed trees/plants and flowers.
- General lawn maintenance (weed pulling, pruning, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs
- Ability follow special instructions; must be able to work in cold, hot and wet weather
Requirements for Turf Applicators:
- Must have 3T or 3OT licensing
- Must have knowledge about chemicals you're applying
- Must keep work truck and equipment clean
- Must have clean driving record and clean Iowa drivers license
- Must be comfortable operating application equipment. Skid sprayer, Push spreader, T3000