- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have at least two full years of experience
- Must have a valid Iowa Driver’s License
Cannot have an OWI or Drug Charges within the last 5 years
- Company uniform provided with weekly wash service
- Payday is every Friday-Direct deposit available
- Year-Round employment available
Snow Removal- Equipment Operators and Sidewalk Crew Members
We are constantly looking for new, motivated talent to join our team here at Elite Lawn Services. As a locally owned and operated, snow and ice management contractor servicing businesses, HOA's and apartment complexes throughout the Des Moines metro area. We need an incredibly energetic and skilled team workforce ready to hit the road and keep our client's properties safe during the winter.
At Elite Lawn Services, we aim to get the job done right the first time, and we aim to do everything with quick precision and unmatched customer support. Our services include snow plowing, sidewalk clearing, salting, de-icing, snow hauling, and snow removal using the latest technology and most innovative strategies.
We are seeking a passionate and hard-working candidate to be our on-call snow removal operator for the forthcoming winter. Candidates must be available at any hour, during any day, between November 1st until the last snowstorm of the season. Shifts vary depending on the size of the storm, and can be anywhere from 8-hours long, to more than 12-hours. The candidate must be willing and motivated to continue on despite potential long shifts.
Candidates will be responsible for plowing all commercial lots in the Des Moines metro area.
Candidates will work with other team members to efficiently and safely complete each assignment.
Candidates will be punctual, reliable, and passionate about the Elite Lawn Services client commitment.
We will factor in where you are based to minimize travel time as much as possible. We want you to be your very best in this role.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 2-years min. of commercial experience using a skid loader, wheel loader side walk machinery with various attachments
- Able to work outdoors in freezing weather conditions
- Be able to lift 50 to 60 pounds without assistance
- Contain a clean driving record
- Provide safe, detail-oriented execution of assigned work
- Use a Smartphone for two-day communications and mobile dispatch
- Work well under high-pressure situations
- Have transportation to reach locations needed
Here at Elite Lawn Services, we will work with YOU to ensure you are ready and prepared to take on your workload. Your success translates into our success, and when you join our team, you will:
Be trained to complete all snow removal tasks, including operating skid loader, wheel loader and sidewalk equipment
Be required to check-in and out of assignments
Need to familiarize yourself with property info and work orders for each customer
Why join Elite Lawn Services?
As you can see, we expect a lot from our team members, but because of this, we offer competitive compensation for our snow and ice removal professionals. We know this is high-pressure work, and we want you to feel like a valued member of our family.
Depending on your experience, you can expect to earn between $16 and $30 per hour.
If you think you have the passion and energy to meet this job's demands, then we want to hear from YOU. Our Elite Team is only as good as each individual member.